The W+D BB600 envelope inserter is especially designed for processing high volumes into C6 up to B5 envelopes combined with all possibilities to intergrate intelligence on the machine.Machine speed max.14.000 envelopes per hour, envelope sizes C6 up to B4. Servo technology ensures fast adjusting and accurate processing.
The W+D BB600 is designed for standard applications for C6-B5 formats. It allows you to process different materials and paper qualities fast, with high format flexibility and utmost reliability. As a result, especially service bureaus and direct mail providers choose this system to handle large mailing volumes.
The servo driven feeders can be placed at any position, and can also be mounted on every other W+D servo system.
|Mechanical performance:||14,000 envelopes per hour|
|Envelope formats:||min. 90 x 150 mm
max. 176 x 295 mm
|Product formats:||min. 80 x 105 mm
max. 165 x 275 mm
|Product width:||min. single sheet 80g/m²
max. 10 mm
- High net output as a result of intelligent control system capabilities like automated error handling or jam monitoring
- Servo drive enables you to make on-the-fly adjustments
- High residual market value due to robust and modular design
- Low maintenance und servicing costs
Manufacturer: Buhrs ITM – W+D
Model: BB 600 14K
- 6 station base
- 3 vacuum rotary feeders
- 1 friction feeder
- 1 divert bin
- Autoloader envelope station
- Conveyor belt 2.5 meter
- Year 2003